Sonntag, 19. April 2009

Silks, Technics and Eggs

Always when I´m thinking that could be a boring time comes something that makes it a very interesting time.
Since my last post I got Sioneggs and chickens - what wonderfull little things - my beloved opened at Mainshop a technic section and I worked at some really nice silks and dresses.
A really good friend of mine helped me with textures - from tiles to fabrics and Im amazed how good it came out.

Our Coffins going to get some "kids" too - means, we created some more of our low prim Coffins. Soon we will get some extraordinary ones and I really hope they will be liked.
Still we work at our plans for Custom Offers, it takes fruits and get rounded.

We built a bed for one client last week and I`m proud to say, it was´nt possible to him to decide for one - so he took a combination of two of them. Ron put a self written script inside to controll farbmanagement, light and more. At least we added our clients favorite animation system to bed and set it up before we gave it over.

When it begun our client told us, he saw ones a nice asian bed - he wanted for his wife something like that - we created our own style but still with asian feeling. See yourself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen