Dienstag, 28. April 2009

Slaveoutfits for north and south of Gor

This week was in sign of Gorean Slaves for north and south. I got ideas and was asked for nordic gorean Thrall outftits and after some informations about the look, I sat down and draw some ideas down.


Here now I show you result of thoughts, wishes and informations - well and a very own little touch of creativity by me. But not only Outfits for bonds and thralls came to me, no, one silk for kajirae or all who like silks I made. Most of time I let this wonderfull kind of clothes to those who do that for years and really good but this creation yelled in my head and wanted to go out.


So I followed this feeling and created a dancing silk - it will be look different to most actuell silks and also fit style. Its a A&R Design Silk, You know. My hubby saw it and told me, he like it - hopefully he is´nt only.
I orientated me to persian and oriental styles - I hope I got feeling of this areas.














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen