Mittwoch, 18. März 2009

Eastern



Eastern comes so fast - three weeks till it. Well as Easter present I made a little Hat with Flower, Egg and Bunny (thats not from me, got it by a great pet maker) but inside will be found two nice gifts by us. Sometimes I create just for fun and compose things I never would like to sell. This Hat is one of it. But it looks so funny, so cute, I didn´t want to delete it and when I remember Eastern comes soon, I got idea to make a decoration out of it - and at least a nice surprising Gift for all who come to shop.


Still we work at our products and ideas. Hopefully we will get next series of clothes out soon - and next coffins also.


Ron works on his own bed scripts - he isn´t satisfied with those we found. So I really think we will get a awsome beds, speciall cause we found wonderfull Animations for beds.


Today, when I went to mainstore I saw a very interesting little creature next to the easter gift.

Maybe you will enjoy sight as much as I did when I took this picture.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen