Montag, 30. März 2009

Gift vendors, Resell vendors and Tip Jars

I really dont know why all comes at weekend, but it does. Every weekend I think in taking a break but you can bet, at weekend we are more busy then ever.
So this time too. My lovely Hubby insisted to set up resell and gift vendors. Good Idea, dont you think?
I agreed with him and we tested out if I can participate with his system - I could, if I put out all my products, looking into each piece of it and change all permissions - hours and days of frustrating work, for me and him.

So I decided to get my own vendors.
I teleportated to this shop, got really big eyes for its products, cried over price (who doesnt *winks*) and came back with this box at my heart.

From Sunday early afternoon till Monday night I was really busy to set it up, but now I know its done, I just need to place vendors with my products and be happy.

Next to this I created some fireplace oven. Something that is and was at germany a traditional kind to heat your house. And all while I talked to friends, counceled customer and looked my Hubby over Shoulder when he made a tip jar - a custom work but another version will get out for shop too.
After all I really can say: I´m happy - I love working, love to do it for my own, love to know that what I do isnt just for nothing. We, my hubby and me are really proud that our products find friends and it let us wish to do more.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen