Donnerstag, 12. März 2009

We got started






Hurra,



we got started. Finally. Our Mainshop and outlets are furnished, xstreet shop and apez shop are equiped, now we got this nice Blog too and I can relax - well for today. Like I prefer, I do that at our garden, in one of my favorite outfits.


Im very interested in Celtic Culture and Crosses or Knots of it I like a lot, so it was close to me to create a series with such items.
At shop you will find from today some nice outfits for women, and male and females slaves - Gorean Lifestyle is another of my interestes.
We design most of time for bdsm, vampires, gothic and gorean Lifestyles, cause thats part of our Interests - ours: Ron and mine.
But from time to time I´m looking to other kinds of
creations and one of following dresses came out.
Ron got resize scripts to it and today I was able to place it.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen