Samstag, 14. März 2009

First Coffins



Ron is so proud, me too.This week we produced our first sculped Coffins with Sleepanimation, effects of fog and sounds for a single Vampire.
As always I designed - but the little bat Ron added and we tested it out, also he added one of the celtic crosses to the other coffin, its one of some I made for him.





Well when I saw it I got next idea, this isnt finished till now but I really hope we will get it soon, a little crypt with a marble coffin - when I get a really good black marble this one we will sell in black and white marble, with or without crosses.Like I wrote last time - I really love gothic and celtic crosses.


Also we decided, as soon as we have enough examples we will offer custom furniture and coffins, that means our customers will be able to choose a ground design and textures, crosses and other little add ones we have available.


My next Series of Gowns and Miniskirted Dresses is finished now - well still a lot of work and my poor Darling will need to ad resize Scripts again. He will hate it I belive. Its alot of work to add this to one dress - to 10-20 dresses in one week.... but he does it with a smile.
While he helps me out, adding scripts to my designs, he is still working at his own projects that will add our Shop some nice toys - hopefully soon, I´m so curious cause he doesnt show me.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen