Mittwoch, 18. März 2009

Scripter at Work

I started to clean up my Inventory - all who are longer at SL knows that is something you have to do regularly. When I looked at textures I found one that reminded me for a really funny situation. Funny for me, not for my poor Hubby.
It was at the time when he was pretty new at SL and started with scripting. I used a script I got by one other for a drawer. But it was soon plain that this script works for a lot of things - but drawers you want to give away or sell.
So I asked Ron to look into it and redo the script.
He tested it and the dawer went away - Ron after it. Via Voice he told me: "It runs away, over whole Sim - I´m running behind but I cant get it, it runs away!"
He was a bit angry when I started to laugh, but I couldn´t stopp. Remembering this day I have to laugh again, so I did this time for more then 3 hours, even when situation was relaesed. Just when I brought my thoughts - and this picture I had in mind whole time - down at my programm for pics, he was able to understand why I was laughing my ass off.

And now I want to share this picture and the little story with you.

He fixed it - wrote another script - so we can do drawers as well now. But I think I won´t ever forget this day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen